Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

Getting Ready for the Big Move

This next weekend Phil and I will be moving downstairs to the basement apartment! Andrew and Rebekah found a house to rent (just a couple blocks away). We are really excited to get all of our stuff out of storage and find out what we have been missing for the past 5 months. I of course am thrilled to have a space I can make our own, i.e. paint, decorate, etc. I have some pretty big plans for the bathroom, so I will take pictures when that project is done.

Along with the exciting news of our move, Phil has a new job! He started it last week and I think he is really liking it. (Check this out to get his take on it.) I am really proud of him and very grateful he was able to get this position. It finally makes a little more sense to us now why we moved here. We ultimately moved here so Phil could find a job and get some work experience before graduate school. It took a little longer than we expected, but we are thrilled with the results.

Anyway, stay tuned for pictures of our new place as we settle in and decorate!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job and the "new" place. I can't wait to see what it looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new background! I wish we could be there to help you move!

    ReplyDelete