Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I got a job!

So I got a job as a Project Analyst for a large healthcare compant in their finance department! I interviewed for this job back in September. I will start in January after the new year. This job has worked out rather perfectly. Being that the country is in a recession and the job market is awful I thought there would be no way I would get a job offer in the near future. So I consider myself extremely lucky. Anyway, thanks to all our friends and family for your prayers, love, and support.

p.s. keep tuned for pictures and detailed post about our new place!

4 comments:

  1. Jen, that's so awesome. Congrats. I'll glad that things are finally falling in place for you guys. Can't wait to see you in February!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!!!! We are so excited for you! (I am still glad that you had time during your waiting-for-the-right-job period of life to design such incredible blog backgrounds. They all make me happy when I look at them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so similaralike. I love Biggest Loser. I'm so glad Michelle won. That show makes me cry every time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Phil and Jen,
    Glad to see things are going well. Congrats on the new job.
    Merry Christmas

    The McGinnis family

    ReplyDelete