Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More pretty pictures

So Phil and I took these pictures a couple of weeks ago at Mt. Auburn Cemetery, but we haven't shared them with all of you yet. The last three are taken from the top of the tower, which was closed the last time we went.


This picture does not do this tree justice. It was the most beautifully colored tree in the cemetery and it looked so eerily bright amidst all the graves.



If you look closely you can see the temple up on the hill in the distance
(sorry, my camera is a bit "dated" as far as technology goes and I couldn't zoom in much more and the mega pixels are a bit low)

Needless to say, Phil and I are really enjoying the fall here on the East Coast. You definately don't get colors on the trees in Utah like you do here.

3 comments:

  1. Stop making me home sick. I love the Fall. Have you gone apple picking? Eat any apple cider and donuts? mmm mmm mmm good. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those pictures make me miss CT and NY! What and awesome time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...I've loved coming to the blog and seeing HOME! Beautiful New England Fall!!

    Looking for a new post soon!

    ReplyDelete