Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Excuse

I think I have a pretty good excuse for not blogging in a while...


Baby #2 due July 28th!

I'm 17 weeks today, so I've been feeling much better for the past four weeks or so. Those first few months were a bit rough, but luckily Phil had three weeks off for Christmas break which was a blessing. We'll find out the gender the end of next week. I think it's a girl, Phil thinks its a boy. So we'll see!

Felix seems really excited about the baby in mommy's tummy. We talk to him a lot about what it means to be a big brother and at night Phil tells Felix stories about being a big brother and the ways he can help. Felix will come up to me almost daily and rub or kiss my belly. It's so cute and melts my heart. I know it won't last, but I'm trying to think positively and believe this transition for him is going to go great.

Here's what we've been up to lately....

Trying to stay warm, despite the many many very cold and snowy days we've had. This is actually one of the worst winters Ann Arbor has seen in a long time, both in terms of temp and snowfall. It's been rough. So far we've survived, but I'm very much ready for spring to get here...though it probably won't until May. Ugh. 

Having lunch with Daddy at his school. 

Sleeping in crazy positions. We very often find him in positions like this when we check on him befoer we go to bed. He's actually only fallen out of bed once and loves his bed. He won't even get out until one of us comes and gets him. Though, this also means he yells "mommy, mommy, mommy" every single morning. Never once does he yell for "daddy"...


Learning about tools and building!

Cuddling

Hanging out with firetrucks and firemen! This was actually this morning for our church playgroup. The firemen came and showed us their truck, their gear and answered questions. They were great and Felix just loved the truck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment