Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Contents of My purse

Because I know you all have been wondering....
  • wallet (of course)
  • checkbook
  • car keys
  • mobile phone
  • pens and mechanical pencils (i use mechanical pencils at work because they write better than the pens they give us...and they always seem to end up in my purse)
  • receipts
  • chapstick (x5)
  • gum
  • lip gloss
  • $5 worth of Dunkin Donuts bucks (have had in there for months now...not conducive to low-carb eating)
  • Pay-stub
  • bracelet Phil got me in Namibia
  • old iPod shuffle, but no headphones to listen to it...darn.
  • loose change
  • various old gift cards, some of which still have some money on them. I really should use those
Well, that's it. By evidence of my purse, I really am not an interesting person. But at least I'm prepared for a wind-chapped trip to Dunkin Donuts where a mechanical pencil is required.
This is not my purse, but wouldn't it be nice if it were?

4 comments:

  1. What a coincidence. I was just wondering about the contents of your purse. And I can take those Dunkin's gift cards off your hands for you.. except there are no Dunkin's in Tucson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....or Roseburg. But hold on to them for when we pay you a visit. I prefer chocolate old fashioned.
    My purse? With my immobile life right now, I carry my calendar, a book, and my Visa Card for co-pays.
    Alas, no car keys :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you and Phil come to Seattle then we can go to the fake bag shop. I got my Prada (or should we say Prado) there several years ago and it is still one of my favorite bags. The shop is awesome and you will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a mechanical pencil girl myself, though I don't currently have any in my purse. Wait a sec, I hardly use a purse thanks to that yuck thing we call a diaper bag. One day....one day.

    ReplyDelete