Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I Was Tagged

Because I have been accused of not blogging enough, I am fulfilling a request from my good friend Margaret Elva "Prego" Tueller Proffitt to answer the following questions:

4 Jobs I have had:

Instructor - MyGym children's fitness center
Intern ("do anything for anyone-tern") - HBS Executive Education
Intern - Community Action Services and Food Bank (a local nonprofit in Provo)
Research Assistant - doing lit review upon lit review on business ethics

4 TV Shows I watch:
American Idol
Law and Order
House Hunters
Oprah (cheesy I know, but sometimes interesting)

4 Places I have been:
Bermuda
Aruba
Ghana
Hawaii
(And all in the last year and 8 months!)

4 People that email me:
CNN Breaking News
Jules
Phil
Fellow students I'm working on projects with (I get LOTS of these...but not anymore come Monday!!!)

4 of my favorite foods:
Pad Tai
Cannolis....yummy
Cookie dough Sonic blasts (only for a limited time)
Sweet potatoe fries (because that's what I'm making for dinner tonight!)

4 Friends I Tag:
I abstain....

4 things I am looking forward to in 2008:
Moving to Minneapolis (or so we think)
Moving above the federal poverty line (based on whether or not I can find a job!!!)
Decorating a new apartment!
Being done with school (next week!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment