Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Blog Heard 'Round the World

So this morning I put this cool tool on our blog that keeps track of the statistics of those of you who view our blog. Its a really cool service provided by www.statcounter.com...check it out! Anyway, I was looking up our stats just from today and I noticed we had someone visit our blog from The Netherlands! I think thats pretty awesome. I never knew the words I write could reach so many. The glory of the world wide web!


Welkom mijn vrienden!!

1 comment:

  1. The Netherlands?! Hey that is pretty cool!

    Oh, and Jen, I really, really loved going to the Sox game with you,just so you know. It's just, well, you know...disapointed hopes with the Mikey is all :)

    I think I actually have pictures of me and you at the game. Hope Boston was fun

    ReplyDelete