Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Picnic in the Park

Yesterday was such a beautiful day here in Ann Arbor. Sunny, clear skies, leaves changing, and 80! We decided to spend Sunday afternoon at the park w/ a picnic. We went to Gallup Park and I think we'll be going back there again. It's a beautiful park with a playground, biking/walking paths, picnic benches and beautiful scenery.


Felix in his new ride! We cashed in credit card points and got the Phil & Teds Explorer w/ doubles kit (this was a surprise when we opened the box...so we kind of have to have more kids right?). We got a great deal at Buy Buy Baby and we love it! 

 Mommy and Felix photo session (I won't tell you about the really thick and wavy long gray hair I had to edit out...I quickly pulled that out once I saw the pictures!!)


Daddy and Felix photo session! The second picture was completely by accident. Like father like son. 


One of a few family pictures we have! We experimented with the self timer on the camera and I think it turned out pretty great. 

The many faces of Felix Robert Singer. Isn't he a cutie?



Dad's about the get a nice little surprise on the face!!


There's a pond and a river by the park and Phil got these great pictures of the swans. Aren't they beautiful? 



I think this was our favorite day in Ann Arbor thus far. After a few hours Felix fell asleep in my arms and Phil and I sat on a bench by the pond reading our books. There's nothing better than taking a break and relaxing with my two best guys. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful day and beautiful people! Thanks for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete