Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mama sews!

I just made my first thing for my baby boy! I found this tutorial on how to make baby pants and thought I would use it to make reversible pants. They turned out pretty well if I do say so myself. I used an old shirt of phil's for the striped side and some old fabric I had stashed away for the other. I used a pair of size 0-3 sweatpants that I had already purchased as a template. So really these pants didn't cost me anything...which is awesome.

 STRIPES

POLKADOTS

These pants are tiny! I don't think I will ever get over how tiny baby clothes are. Every time I see them I just ooh and ahh. I can't wait to try them on baby boy Singer.

4 comments:

  1. look at you! very cute. want to make me a pair? i mean, finn, want to make finn a pair?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome! You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, they turned out so great!! Make a few more pairs in bigger sizes. I loved having comfy pants for baby H. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute!!! I can't wait to hold that little guy in them!!! You are very talented!!!
    (I am at risk of wearing out the exclamation point key on the computer, I love them so much!)

    ReplyDelete