Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Phil Singer is published in Oxford University Press!!!

No really, the words Phil Singer are in print! See?


Phil did research for Richard Davis, a political science professor at BYU, on political blogging, and he was recognized in his book under acknowledgments. Notice the names are given in alphabetical order, but I'm pretty sure that if they were given in order of importance Phil would fall in the top three...Davis just wanted to make sure no one's feeling's were hurt. : ) Just Kidding! But really, pretty cool that he's mentioned.


I'm not entirely sure the exact work that Phil did, I just know it took a long time and he monopolized my computer sometimes, but regardless, I am proud of him!

6 comments:

  1. Hey that's awesome! It's nice that he got some recognition for his hard work--thanks for sharing this!

    I hope you guys are doing well--shoot me an update sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your husband is a scholarly fellow. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! Congratulations on having your name in print after your hard work! (both of you!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think now you're finally deserving of that nice watch your wife got you. :-) Seriously though, nice work.

    ReplyDelete