Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Evidence

Here's some evidence of Phil and I's trip to San Diego for Dan's wedding (see...palm trees!). We forgot our cameras and so we relied on others to snap photos for us. I rarely like pictures taken of me, but I think Brittney did a fantastic job on these.



The Singer Brothers (staring into the sun)
Matt, Phil, Dan, and Nate

We had a great time in San Diego. It's funny because every time Phil and I have ever talked about where we want to live California has always been out of the running due to crowded cities and over-priced cost of living (and this is coming from a couple who lives in Boston!? I know our logic makes no sense). But having experienced the pleasures of San Diego we are amending this statement to: "we want to live nowhere else but San Diego!" The weather was wonderful while we were there (mid - high 70's!). In fact, while we were there we dodged the below zero weather in Boston. It was such a relief to slip on flip flops and t-shirts and walk along the beach! And traffic in San Diego is no worse than here in Boston (if not better), and I'm more than positive it's ten times better than L.A.'s traffic. Even if Phil and I never move to San Diego, I think we have decided that we are definitely going back...many many times.

Thanks to Dan and Wendy for having the wedding in San Dieogo and thanks to Rita Clem for making the stay so wonderful!

3 comments:

  1. I love the pics of you guys. And I love your haircut. Wish we could have been there too. I was really missing everyone!
    Hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a couple!! The pictures really are wonderful!! When did you get your hair cut?

    ReplyDelete