Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

MOZY.com

So I have recently noticed how old my computer is getting (over 3 years, which is OLD for a computer) and hoping that it won't crash and Phil and I won't lose all our files.... so I decided to sign up for a free service that automatically backs up my files. I got 2GB of free storage space, but if I refer others, I get more free storage space and so do you. So, if you have also been looking for something to back up your important files, click on this link:

https://mozy.com/?ref=NXFMSH

Or you can enter NXFMSH as a referral code during registration.

It's really easy to sign up and use. You have to download something onto your computer that locates your files, but it's easy and simple. You can set it to backup as often as you would like. I have it set up to backup every week during the middle of the night, so it won't slow down our computer when Phil or I am using it during the day.

So if you want this service and want to help me and you get some more free space, just click the link above!

1 comment:

  1. how helpful this would have been 4 days ago when the mac crashed, taking all of our files (wedding pictures included) with it.
    hope you two are doing well. miss you.

    ReplyDelete