Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2008

holla atcha boy***

So I just want to give a shout out to my wonderful husband. He started his own blog (PMSinger). Every Sunday he does a spiritual post with his testimony and thoughts about the gospel. (If you aren't familiar with the LDS church, check out www.LDS.org) Anyway, I think he has some great insights and I encourage you, our faithful readers, to take a look. Besides, he's a pretty interesting guy and his other posts are pretty great too....and occasionally humorous.

***translation: please check out Phil's blog at your earliest convenience

5 comments:

  1. funny how you tell us to 'holla atcha boy' but then you don't put the right link into his blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link worked for us! I'll have Fred look at it. Also... I need details on how you made your name so cute on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does "holla atcha" mean? Also, I love the new title on your page! -- but miss pictures the pictures of you and Phil:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!! There is a picture now! By the way, the polkadot border is wonderful! I love polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen,
    Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you about the book. I would LOVE for you to read it and tell me what you think. I am afraid, however; that Deb might be over exagerating, bless her heart. When I get done with this next revision, I'd love for you to read it and tell me what you think.

    Oh, and Phil's blogs always crack me up! We really miss you guys, too.

    ReplyDelete