Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Roses???


So, Phil came home last night and brought home roses for me! Why you might ask would Phil bring me roses on a day that's not any more special than another and the week of his birthday? Well, the only answer I can come up with is that he's a thoughtful husband and knows how much I LOVE fresh flowers. I'm a lucky woman.

Also, here are some pictures from our trip last week to Boston.

Mason playing with the hose

Kade with his really awesome water gun. These boys LOVE playing outside in the water. They even love playing in the water in the sink in the bathroom...water babies.



Phil and baby Matthew

We have a new nephew and a new niece we were able to meet in Boston! In this picture Matthew was about a week and a half old and still weighed as much as when he was born. He's a skinny little thing. I didn't take any pictures of Rachel, who's about a month old! But check out Andrew and Rebekah's blog for some pictures of their beautiful little girl!

1 comment:

  1. Now you have to teach us how to add cute graphics for the blog title.

    ReplyDelete