Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Jen's African Adventures


So I'm back from Ghana, after two weeks of amazing experiences. I had the opportunity to learn a lot about International Development and the challenges that these countries face.

I learned a lot about the Ghanain culture and the wonderful people there. They are the kindest people you will meet in the world. It is normal to wave and say hello to everyone you meet on the streets. The country is predominantly Christian, and you can feel the love of Christ emanating from their smiles and handshakes.

I fully enjoyed my time in Ghana, despite the extreme heat and humidity. There is much to tell, but for now here is a link to my pictures. Much of our time was spent on a bus traveling to different regions, so many of my pictures were taken through the bus window. The pictures don't adequately capture the beauty and wonder of Ghana, but I hope my memories have.

1 comment:

  1. Jen: These are AMAZING pictures...I'm sure the stories behind them are even better! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    Love,

    erin

    ReplyDelete